The European Cubicin(R) Outcomes Registry and Experience (EU-CORE[SM]), a non-interventional, multicenter, observational registry in patients receiving at least one dose of daptomycin between January 2006 and April 2012.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacteraemia; Gram-positive infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EU-CORE
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma
- 12 Apr 2016 Results of pooled analysis of CORE and EU-CORE registries (n=11557) presented at the 26th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- 03 Feb 2016 Results from subgroup analysis of children and adolescent patients (n = 81) published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 26 Nov 2015 Results (n=5989) comparing high dose safety and effectiveness with licensed doses published in the Advances in Therapy