"A Comparative Study Of A 6-Month Infliximab (Remicade®) Or Placebo Regimen In Undifferentiated Arthritis At High Risk For The Development Of Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) : Clinical, Radiological (MRI) And Synovial Benefit P1200/001".
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Infliximab (Primary)
- Indications Arthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UA-IFX
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 01 Dec 2010 New trial record