Studying Interventions for Managing Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)in Chronic Phase: The 5-Year Prospective Cohort Study (SIMPLICITY).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Imatinib (Primary) ; Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIMPLICITY
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 17 Jun 2018 Preliminary results (as of 7 Sep 2017; n=1240) presented at the 23rd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (as of 3 Mar 2017, n=1242) assessing the factors associated with achievement of complete CyR (CCyR) and major MR (MMR), presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 29 Nov 2017 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, data of the trial will be present at the 59th Annual Meeting & Exposition of the American Society of Hematology 2017.