A Prospective, Open-Label, Double-Arm, Crossover, Single-Center Pilot Study to Evaluate the Addition of Raltegravir to Established Suppressive Antiretroviral Therapy While Monitoring Changes in Markers of Immune Activation Among HIV-1 Infected Individuals Without Adequate Immune Restoration
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 02 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Oct 2015, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.