An Open-label, Uncontrolled 4-week Study to Assess the Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of Allegra (Dry Syrup Formulation) 15 mg or 30 mg Twice Daily in Pediatric Patients With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fexofenadine (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 13 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2010 New trial record