A Phase 2a, Multi Site, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Study Of The Pilot Efficacy, Safety, And Pharmacokinetics Of 2 Ointment Formulations Of CP-690,550 In Subjects With Mild To Moderate Chronic Plaque Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tofacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Mar 2013 Pruritis and patient satisfaction results presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 05 Mar 2013 Primary endpoint 'Target-Plaque-Severity-Score' has been met for formulation one versus vehicle one as presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 05 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History