The Influence of GINkGo Biloba on the Pharmacokinetics of the UGT Substrate raltEgraviR (GINGER)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ginkgo biloba (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms GINGER
- 15 Oct 2011 Results presented at the 13th European AIDS Conference.
- 11 May 2011 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History