A Phase 1 Study of a RAF Inhibitor (BMS-908662) Administered in Combination With Immunotherapy (Ipilimumab) in Subjects With Unresectable Stage III or Stage IV Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; XL 281 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 29 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Aug 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Mar 2013, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.