Evaluation of Safety and Immunogenicity of GARDASIL in Healthy Females Between 9 and 26 Years of Age in SubSaharan Africa.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.