Open Label Non- Controlled Exploratory Study of the Efficacy, Practicability and Safety of Intravenous Iron Supplementation Therapy in Moderate to Severe Restless Legs Syndrome With Iron Deficiency (Ferritin<35ug/l) or Anaemia (< 11 g/dl) in the 3rd Trimester of Pregnancy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric carboxymaltose (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy; Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 May 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2010 New trial record