Intra-hepatic Chemotherapy With Oxaliplatin Every Second Week in Combination With Systemic Gemcitabine and Capecitabine in Combination With Cetuximab in Patient With Non-resectable Liver Metastases From Cholangiocarcinoma. A Phase II Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma; Liver metastases
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 14 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.