Safety and Immunogenicity of New Formulations of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' DTPa-HBV-IPV/Hib Vaccine (GSK217744) in Primary Infant Vaccination.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Hib DTaP hepatitis B poliovirus vaccine (Infanrix hexa) (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms DTPA-HBV-IPV-124 PRI
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 09 Nov 2012 Status of the extension trial (NCT01453998) is completed.
- 04 Oct 2012 Status of the extension trial (NCT01453998) is active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Aug 2012 Actual patient number changed from 721 to 720 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT01248884).