BATTLE-2 Program: A Biomarker-Integrated Targeted Therapy Study in Previously Treated Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; MK 2206 (Primary) ; Selumetinib (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BATTLE-2
- 16 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 27 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History