A 12-week, Multicentre, Multinational, Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, 2-arm Parallel Group Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Foster 100/6 (Beclomethasone Dipropionate 100 microg Plus Formoterol 6 microg/Actuation), 2 Puffs b.i.d., Versus Seretide 500/50 (Fluticasone 500 microg Plus Salmeterol 50 microg/Actuation), 1 Inhalation b.i.d., in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone/formoterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FUTURE
- 26 May 2012 Additional locations (Germany, Hungary, Poland, United Kingdom) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 02 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 373 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.