Relative Bioavailability of an Extemporaneous Oral Suspension of Aprepitant in Adolescents.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 29 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to lack of eligible participants to enrol.
- 06 Jun 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 17 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.