Phase 1/1b, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation and Expansion Study to Evaluate the Safety and Antitumor Activity of MEDI3617 as a Single-Agent or in Combination Therapy in Adult Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 3617 (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 20 Mar 2018 Results (n=116) assessinf tolerability and pharmacokinetics of MEDI 3617 in subjects with advanced solid tumours, refractory to standard therapy as monotherapy and in combination with bevacizumab, carboplatin and paclitaxel, were published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.