A Phase Ib Trial of BKM120 (a PI3K Inhibitor) or BEZ235 (a PI3K/mTOR Inhibitor) in Combination With Endocrine Therapy in Post-Menopausal Patients With Hormone Receptor-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Buparlisib (Primary) ; Dactolisib (Primary) ; Letrozole
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2012 Interim results will be presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO-2012), according to a Novartis media release.