A Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center Phase III Study Evaluating Paclitaxel With and Without RAD001 in Patients With Gastric Carcinoma Who Have Progressed After Therapy With a Fluoropyrimidine-containing Regimen.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Carcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GRANITE-2; RADPAC
- 01 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results assessing paclitaxel with and without everolimus [RAD001] in the second-line treatment of gastric or esophagogastric junction carcinoma, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology