An open label, pilot, multicentre, stepdown, randomised controlled trial to examine whether etanercept 25mg once weekly is effective in maintaining a clinical response in patients with Ankylosing Spondylitis who have responded to 50mg once weekly.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANSWERS
- 06 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 15 Nov 2012 Accrual to date is 118% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 17 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.