Assess the Incidence of Mutations in the Tyrosine Kinase Domain of the Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor in UK Patients With Newly Diagnosed Metastatic or Recurrent Non-small Cell Lung Cancer and to Investigate the Quality of Life of These Patients Undergoing First-line Therapy With Erlotinib.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRANSCRiPT
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Oct 2015 Time frame of percentage of participants who tested positive for EGFR mutations has been changed from 18 months to 14 days as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 May 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.