Effect of LY2189265 on the Pharmacokinetics of Atorvastatin in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dulaglutide (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Cardiovascular disorders; Diabetic foot ulcer; Heart failure; Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type II; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type III; Hypertriglyceridaemia; Low HDL cholesterol; Neurological disorders; Retinal vascular occlusion; Systemic lupus erythematosus; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 29 Mar 2017 Results of pooled analysis from four trials (NCT01458210, NCT01436201, NCT01432938, and NCT01250834) assessing the effect of dulaglutide on PK of digoxin, warfarin, atorvastatin and Ortho-Cyclen and PD of warfarin, published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- 11 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.