A Phase I Dose Escalation Trial of Once Daily Oral Treatment BIBW 2992 Plus Gemcitabine or Docetaxel in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Gemcitabine
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 29 May 2018 Results (n=93) assessing the safety and efficacy of afatinib + gemicitabine or + docetaxel in patients with relapsed or refractory solid tumours, were published in the Investigational New Drugs.
- 11 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.