A Phase I/II Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of Ruxolitinib, a JAK1/JAK2 Inhibitor, in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 03 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.