A Randomized, Parallel, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Phase IIa Study of Efficacy and Safety of Recombinant Human Neuregulin-1 (Neucardin) in Subjects With Stable Chronic Heart Failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Recombinant human neuregulin 1-beta (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Zensun (Shanghai) Sci & Tech
- 04 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 May 2013 Interim results published in a Zensun Sci & Tech media release.
- 20 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History