A Multi-center, Phase I/II Study of BAY86-9766 in Combination With Gemcitabine in Patients With Locally Advanced Inoperable or Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Refametinib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BAGPAC
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Dec 2016 Results assessing safety and efficacy published in the Targeted Oncology.
- 15 Apr 2015 According to a Bayer HealthCare media release, data from this study presented at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) 106th Annual Meeting.