A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of QAW039 in Steroid-free Patients With Mild to Moderate Persistent Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fevipiprant (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Mar 2012 Additional trial locations (Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 17 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in Belgium, Hungary and has been discontinued in Germany, Bulgaria and completed in Poland.