A Phase II Clinical Trial of Sapacitabine, Cyclophosphamide, and Rituximab (SCR) for Relapsed Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia / Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (CLL/SLL) and Deletion 11q22-23 by FISH
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sapacitabine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 03 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2019.