A Phase II Study of Optimally Dosed Clofarabine in Combination With Low-Dose TBI to Decrease Relapse Rates After Related or Unrelated Donor Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in Patients With AML.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2019, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.