DHEA Against Vaginal Atrophy (Placebo-controlled, Double-blind and Randomized Phase III Study of 3-month Intravaginal DHEA).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prasterone (Primary)
- Indications Atrophic vaginitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record