Randomized Phase II Study Evaluating the Feasibility of a Chemotherapy With Docetaxel-Prednisone in a Weekly or 3 Weekly Schedule, for Castration-resistant Metastatic Prostate Cancer Elderly Patients (>=75), "Vulnerable" or "Frail" , as Defined by the Criteria of the International Society of Geriatric Oncology (SIOG).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Feb 2014 Interim results (n=66) presented at the 2014 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 29 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History