A Long Term Open-Label Extension Study of Lersivirine For The Treatment Of HIV-1 Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lersivirine (Primary) ; Darunavir; Efavirenz; Emtricitabine; Etravirine; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Ritonavir; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 02 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.