A Randomized Phase II Dose-finding Study of Hexaminolevulinate (HAL) Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) in Patients With Low/Moderate-grade Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia (CIN1 or 2).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hexyl aminolevulinate (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors PhotoCure
- 28 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per European Clinical Trials Database.
- 24 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2012 Additional trial location (USA) identified a s reported by EudraCT.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History