Examine the comparative availability of DPP-4 Inhibitor versus Alfa-glycosidase inhibitor for the type 2 diabetic patient who was treated with Sulfonylurea.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Glimepiride; Miglitol; Voglibose
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUCCESS-2
- 23 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Proportion-of-glycosylated-haemoglobin' has been met.
- 23 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 10 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.