A T1 Translational Multicenter Randomized Phase II Study of Temsirolimus Versus Cetuximab Plus Temsirolimus in Patients With Recurrent / Metastatic Head and Neck Cancer, Who Failed Prior EGFR Based Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Temsirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAESTRO HN
- 07 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jan 2016, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jun 2014 The primary endpoint (progression free survival with 2 months increase) has not been met.