Post-prandial Lipid Effects of Raltegravir (RAL) vs Ritonavir-boosted Darunavir (DRV-r) in Anti-retroviral Therapy (ART)-Naive Adults.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Darunavir; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms ROaR+
- 15 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Dec 2014.
- 15 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.