A 12-week, Open Label, Multi-center Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of a alpha1A Adrenoceptor Selective Antagonist Silodosin on Urinary Disturbance Associated With Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Silodosin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRONG
- Sponsors JW Pharmaceutical
- 28 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2010 New trial record