The Influence of Smoking Status on the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Prasugrel and Clopidogrel in Aspirin-treated Subjects With Stable Coronary Artery Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms PARADOX
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 09 Nov 2011 Actual end date Sep 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2010 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History