A randomized phase 2 study of Docetaxel with or without Bevacizumab after platinum-based chemotherapy plus bevacizumab in patients with advanced non-squamous non-small-cell lung cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 01 Feb 2016 Results published in the Cancer.
- 01 Aug 2012 Study recruitment began in February 2011 and is expected to continue for 2 years, according to the study protocol published in BMC Cancer.