A study of the efficacy of milnacipran in patients with major depressive disorder (MDD) after SSRI treatment failure, and biological research for MDD using peripheral blood.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Milnacipran (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Nov 2013 Results presented at the 13th International Forum on Mood and Anxiety Disorders.
- 25 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 19 Dec 2010 New trial record