A Phase I Study of the Safety and Immunogenicity of PENNVAX-G DNA (ENV & GAG) Administered by Intramuscular Biojector 2000 or CELLECTRA Intramuscular Electroporation Device Followed by MVA-CMDR (HIV-1 CM235 ENV/CM240 GAG/POL) Boost in Healthy, HIV Uninfected Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs HIV clades A C D DNA vaccine Inovio (Primary) ; MVA HIV vaccine
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics
- 02 Sep 2017 Results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases
- 26 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.
- 08 Apr 2013 Planned end date (Dec 2013) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History