A Phase II Study of the Histone Deacetylase (HDAC) Inhibitor LBH589 (Panobinostat) in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder; Sezary syndrome; T cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 20 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.