A Phase II Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of a Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Including H1N1 in Immunocompromised Adults Who Have Undergone Solid Organ Transplantation or Bone Marrow Transplantation and in Age-Matched Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms Fluad Tx
- 13 Apr 2012 Actual patient number added 122 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2012 Actual end date (April 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.