An Open-label, Single-Sequence Study to Evaluate the Effects of Diltiazem, a Moderate CYP3A4/A5 Inhibitor, on the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of E5555 and Its Metabolites in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Atopaxar (Primary) ; Diltiazem
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Angina pectoris; Coronary disorders; Hypertension
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 14 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010 ) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Dec 2010 New trial record