A Phase 2 Randomized Study of Cediranib (AZD2171) Alone Compared With the Combination of Cediranib (AZD2171) Plus BMS-354825 (Dasatinib, Sprycel) in Docetaxel Resistant, Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 May 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 03 May 2014 Results published in Investigational New Drugs.
- 04 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History