A Multi-center, Open-Labeled Exploratory Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics Following Oral Administration of PSI-7977 400 mg and Ribavirin for 12 Weeks With and Without Pegylated Interferon in Treatment-Naive Patients With Chronic HCV Infection Genotype 2 or Genotype 3.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ledipasvir (Primary) ; Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Radalbuvir (Primary) ; Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELECTRON
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 03 Dec 2016 Results of post treatment resistance analysis (n=51) using data from this and four other trials (NCT01726517, NCT01701401, NCT01768286, NCT01851330) published in the Journal of Hepatology
- 21 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Nov 2013 Results published in Gastroenterology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History