A Randomized Phase 3 Study of Antineoplastons A10 and AS2-1 vs. Temozolomide in Subjects With Recurrent and / or Progressive Optic Pathway Glioma After Carboplatin or Cisplatin Therapy
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antineoplaston A10/antineoplaston AS2-1 (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2010 New trial record