Evaluation of the Usefulness of Pre-operative Exemestane (EXE) Therapy for Treatment of Hormone-Sensitive Breast Cancer in Postmenopausal Patients, and EXE + Low-Dose CPA Combination Therapy for Nonresponders to EXE Therapy (JBCRG-11CPA)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Exemestane (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Dec 2017 Results presented at the 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 23 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 19 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2023 to 31 Mar 2026 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.