A Phase I Study of Veliparib (ABT-888) in Combination With Low-Dose Fractionated Whole Abdominal Radiation Therapy (LDFWAR) in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies With Peritoneal Carcinomatosis With Two Additional Dose Levels in Patients With Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian or Primary Peritoneal Cancers and Intra-abdominal Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to final results published in the Gynecologic Oncology Journal.
- 18 Jan 2017 Final results published in the Gynecologic Oncology Journal.