Phase 4, Randomized, 52-Week Study To Evaluate Two Assessment Tools To Predict Treatment Success At 52 Weeks Based On A Treatment Decision At Week 12 In Subjects With Moderate To Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis Receiving Cimzia.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREDICT
- Sponsors UCB
- 27 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.