Prognostic Study of Gastric MALT Lymphoma After Eradication of Helicobacter Pylori.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rabeprazole (Primary) ; Amoxicillin; Clarithromycin; Metronidazole
- Indications Helicobacter pylori infections; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Co Ltd
- 29 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Feb 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.